Upgrading Seldon Deploy.
Upgrading Seldon Deploy to 0.9.0
- Seldon Deploy 0.9.0 uses knative 0.18. To upgrade this, see the Upgrading Knative section.
- For upgrading Seldon Deploy specifically
- A license is required at app install/startup time. Contact Seldon for a license.
- Seldon Core Analytics or Prometheus needs to be upgraded. Prometheus recording rules have been introduced. See
Getting Started > Production Installation > Metrics Monitoring
- If Seldon Core Analytics is used, upgrade with using
seldon-deploy-install/prerequisites-setup/prometheus/seldon-core-analytics.sh from the scripts extracted in
Getting Started > Download Installation Resources.
- Upgrading Seldon Core Analytics will reset prometheus data.
requestLogger.image in the helm values file is now
requestLogger.trigger in the helm values now has
piVersion “eventing.knative.dev/v1” and
alibidetect.image in the helm values is now
- There is a new
batchjobs section in the helm values.
Upgrading Seldon Deploy to 0.8.2
- In installations that have restricted external access (eg. air gapped), the following image will need to be downloaded:
Upgrading Seldon Deploy to 0.8.0
Upgrading Seldon Deploy to 0.7.0
- The deploy helm chart now contains an option to install a request logger in the seldon-logs namespace. This is on by default. Previously loggers were per-namespace. To use a single request logger installed through the chart, ensure the seldon-logs namespace is labelled for knative-evenint and that seldon core is v1.2.1 and has executor.requestLogger.defaultEndpoint http://default-broker.seldon-logs. For KfServing, if using it, the default broker will for now continue to be in the current namespace unless set at the point of creating the model deployment.
- The helm values file has seen some changes.
- There’s now a request logger section for installing the request logger to a dedicated namespace, if desired.
- The istioIngress section has been renamed ingressGateway
- There are extra options in the prometheus section for for using a secured prometheus (assumes not secure by default, as before).
- There are extra options in the elasticsearch section for for using a secured prometheus (assumes not secure by default, as before).
How to upgrade knative for Seldon Deploy.